Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving Part 1

We have had a crazy couple of weeks here! Robb went to the beach and went sailing with some of his family for a week, so my mom came up and helped out for a couple of days while I had some fun dental work done and then Wyatt and I had some cozy good mother/son time. We were soooo happy to see Robb when he got home!!! :)

The barn has been so busy with Thanksgiving holiday tourists in town, so that's kept Robb busy from the time he got back from his trip.

Wyatt and I went down to my parents house for a few days for Thanksgiving and enjoyed getting to see everyone. We got to see Arden, our niece, who is 5 months younger than Wyatt. She's growing so fast!! It was fun to see her and Wyatt playing together. I'm so glad they're going to be close in age!

Then yesterday, we had ALL of Robb's family over for the Goins family Thanksgiving and had so much fun! I think it was the first time we had all been together in one place in probably over a year. It was so nice to have everyone in one place!! :)

Here are a few pics from Thanksgiving at my parents house...hoping to get more from the rest of Thanksgiving up soon!

(thanks to Greg and Julie for these great pictures!!!)

Giving kisses!

Great Grandma with her Great Grandkids

Reading together

Wyatt thought Arden was just right for a foot stool

New toys to play with!!

Teething babies?

Teaching her early that shopping bags are good!

No comments:

Post a Comment