Saturday, October 8, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

This morning the boys and I went to a local pumpkin patch to check it out.  The weather was too nice to stay inside and I wanted to try to find some fun things to do around here on the weekends to get us all out of the house some. One of my friends, Crystal, came along with us. I was a little disappointed, but luckily, Wyatt is young enough he didn't care, so it was ok. It wasn't really a pumpkin patch like it was advertised, and their petting zoo left a little to be desired, but Wyatt enjoyed it, so no complaints there!

Rides are still going strong, so Robb is staying busy.  The leaves are really starting to get into full color, especially on some of the higher elevations. I really love this time of year! :)

Wyatt has really seemed to enjoy the daycare he's going to. He started this week for a couple of mornings just half day. He's still upset to see us go when we leave him in the mornings, but the teachers said he's doing great after the initial upset. So that's good!

Cole is doing great! I think we may have figured out what was upsetting his tummy so much and hopefully will have that all cleared up now. He's been a different baby this afternoon, so I'm hoping this continues and he won't be in so much pain after he eats every time anymore. He's really starting to spend more time awake just taking everything in. He's rolled over a couple of times, once I rolled him back over and he just went and rolled right back over, so it appears to be intentional. The kid has crazy head/neck control. I think he's just showing off :)

Other than that, just getting in a groove this week with me back to work and everyone trying to get on board with how we'll make this work. It wasn't as bad as I was prepared for, so I think we'll make it ;)

Happy Saturday!!

Cole meeting all the ladies in the Goins family

Jenna teaching Wyatt how to play the piano

The cowboy!

The little burrito all snuggled up.

Playing with Daddy's shoes

Look at all the pumpkins!!!

I like this one!

This one is huge!

I don't know who's more excited, Crystal or Wyatt!

Momma and her boys (yes, Cole is in there, Wyatt is leaning on
him.) haha

Scarecrow Wyatt

Look how tall I am!

Playing with the goats

Just enjoying my biscuit and tea in the parking lot.

Hanging out

Hey there!

Hanging out with my friends

No comments:

Post a Comment