Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Crazy Times

I will post new pictures this weekend hopefully...we have just hit a crazy patch this week where life has thrown about 80 monkey wrenches at us and we're trying to figure out where to put everything admist a crazy time. So I'm finally starting to wrap my head around some things and make some sense out of it all. I decided because my soon to be old boss wasn't going to be accomodating, that I would just make my last day earlier and spend some extra time with our son and getting the house ready for me to be there full time. It's amazing how stressful that decision was, but once I made it, it seems like everything is falling back into place which leads me to believe it was the right decision. It's amazing how life can become so crazy all of the sudden without even giving you a sign and then you're left treading water trying to figure out what just happened. And I feel so silly because I'm totally over re-acting I'm sure, because it's nothing major really (besides changing jobs), but there have just been so many little things since Friday that we've had thrown at us all of the sudden that it's left me feeling like I'm totally overwhelmed sorting through it all. But we're getting there and we'll be better off in the end with everything! :)

So to wrap this up...We're going to make it after all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment