Wednesday, July 28, 2010

New Pictures (Finally!)

Now that we're finally getting settled with me working from home, I thought I'd take a second to post some updated pictures from what's been going on with us lately. I'm hoping to have some pictures of our new fancy bathroom and office up sometime later this week once we finish a couple of other details on them. But for now...here you go!

Wyatt loves to read! (and eat the books...)














Reading with Grandma!









We have discovered that we have peach trees in our front yard!















Maddie came to visit while we were visiting in Kernersville.















Wyatt loves to play!




















Aunt Betty came to visit and got to go riding with Robb!



















Trying to cool off in the lake with Daddy.
Wyatt hiding from the sun while we played on the lake.
















Hanging out!

















That's all we've got for now! Things have been so busy around here I've slacked a little on the picture taking. It seems like we've been going a million miles an hour in every direction trying to get things worked out and switched over with my jobs...the barn is the busiest it's ever been so Robb is working long days (in this heat!!)...we've had lots of family in town visiting...so much going on, but we're still so happy with how everything is going!

I will try to have some new pictures up of the latest renovations as soon as I can! Hope everyone is having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment