Friday, June 25, 2010

Friday!!!

So happy it's finally Friday! It seems like it's been an awfully long week this week with little sleep...poor baby Wyatt is teething and just not a happy camper. But we're getting through it. Robb and I may come out a little more tired than usual, but we're getting there. :)

Wyatt has learned to roll all over the place! He gets going and just rolls across the room! haha It's so fun to watch him learn new things. I guess gone are the days where you put him down and he stays in one place! Off to the races we go!!!

I keep forgetting to upload new pictures, so nothing to add today. Hopefully I'll have lots of fun new pictures on Monday. Wendy is coming over with her 4 kids tomorrow and we're going to have super fun times at the lake with Beth and her 5 kids! I can't wait to see how Wyatt reacts to the water, as this will be his first time getting to "swim". Should be fun!!

Robb has been super busy with rides this week. I feel like I've hardly seen him!! That's why I love the weekends during the summer so much more, I'm actually able to be around the barn with him and spend a little bit more time with him. Every time Wyatt sees his daddy now he's starting to reach out for him. It makes me smile every time! He just loves to spend time playing with him! It's so cute! The two of them together makes my heart just melt! Pure perfection! :)

All in all another crazy summer week...leading into another fun summer weekend! Can't wait to see what's next! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment