Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Motivation Returning

I have had absolutely zero motivation since having Wyatt. I guess my body has just been in complete shock from re-adjusting to my new life as a wife and a momma. But anyways...the good news is...my motivation is back! Yay! I've finally been finding myself wanting to get moving on projects I started before Wyatt and things I've been meaning to do, so I'm very excited! Now just to find the time to do it all....haha

I ordered prints finally to get started on the baby book that just has ultrasound pictures in it. I'm totally excited about that. My goal is to get all of his stuff in there up to 4-5 months by the end of July if not sooner and then go ahead and order the next round of prints to keep it a project in motion.

hmm...what else can I get myself into...

No comments:

Post a Comment