Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Tooth #2!

Tooth #2 has finally made it's appearance! We're so excited! I was so shocked to have such a happy baby yesterday after a couple of weeks of hurting, and then today I finally saw it breaking through. Yay!

We are starting to get our act together and figure this whole me working from home thing out. I think we've finally found a sitter that will be great to keep Wyatt here with us and help out some with the barn, so that'll be great! Wyatt seems to really like her too, so that's a big plus.

Our beach trip is booked (thanks Mom and Dad!) so we're excited to have that to look forward to in a little over a month! It'll be good to get away and spend some time together with some of our family as well. I'm a little nervous that Wyatt will be crawling by that point, though, and into everything...his little knees are working their way up under him now...it's only a matter of time...we were so enjoying the non-mobile, stay where I put you, stage! hehe Time to start baby proofing the house!

Wyatt has loved being able to help his momma at work...

No comments:

Post a Comment