Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Food!

Food has become a new obsession of our son...everything we eat or drink he watches and shrieks for a taste. So we've begun letting him explore more foods and tastes. We're giving him bites and sips of what we're eating, and so far he's loving being able to try new things. His favorite thing is when he can actually bite something off with his two little teeth (like a piece of cracker). He bites it off and then laughs. It's so cute! So needless to say, we're off to the store this week to get more baby friendly finger foods for him to experiment with.

I survived my first weekend on call with my new job. Very little going on, so it was a good first weekend on call. I stuck around the house because of this and got caught up on a few things. Finished painting all of the trim in the office (besides the ceiling trim) now that the new windows are in. Got caught up on cleaning and laundry and spent some good fun quality time with Wyatt and Robb, so that was fun! :) I think we've decided for my sanity that it's finally time to break down and get a Blackberry so the weekends I am on call, I can still get out and about some without having to stay attached to my computer. I so didn't want to be one of those people, but I think it's appropriate now...oh well...

Some new pictures to leave everyone with for now...
Playing in his crib after a nap
Attack baby!!! (and yes...there is leftover dinner on his face...)
"It's about time you realized I was awake"


Micah trying to show Wyatt his crawling skills






Micah and Wyatt playing
New window in the kitchen (and Wyatt)




New windows in the living room

I'm not doing anything Momma...

I know there's food in there...

Ellie and Wyatt playing (it was a formal event for Ellie...hehe)

No comments:

Post a Comment