Monday, August 9, 2010

Ready for Fall

So I've decided that I'm ready for fall! This summer has been so hot and so busy...I want a break!! :) (and I'm sure this winter I'll be complaining that I'm ready for hot weather...)

We had a good weekend...with the busiest Saturday of the year for some reason...I think Robb was at the barn 13 hours? Such a long day, but good to get the busiest part of the summer behind us (we think anyways...) We're looking a little less crazy this week so far. And I think we've decided it's time to buy some more horses and get them ready for next year. We couldn't be more happy with the year we're having so far though! So glad everyone has been so supportive and excited about us moving the business to a new location. We've really been pleased with the response.

Here are some pictures from our weekend:
Everyone was tuckered out after Saturday.















Levi on his "bed' that he's made when we're outside and he's tired.















Wyatt playing in his room.




















Story time with Daddy!















Roscoe coming down to check out what's going on.















Hanging out with Momma and Daddy














Watching Levi play fetch...he wanted to play so bad with him!

No comments:

Post a Comment